Anyone in the PF Decade Club?

I am OG more than a decade poster, with a long break recently where I've forgotten my password and stopped using the connected email account, so here I am with a new name and reintroduction!
I used to be hellooholly with a DP of my little dog, and Balenciaga crazy. Now I have a kitten and two kids, and am LV epi crazy (not that I wasn't before, and not that I don't still love Balenciaga, but I can't keep them clean or in any decent shape, I'm a messy girl!)
I've also lost a lot of my accessories over the years in the multiple house moves :sad: :sad:

But here is some of my current collection, I'm redesigning my space and pondering display storage ideasIMG_1492149871.654802.jpg

I joined in 2006 so 12 years for me, but I've never posted very much. This forum really started my love of bags but now I only look in a few times a year to see what's going on, marriage, kids and lots of other changes but I still do love this site!

My goodness, I haven't been as active as I once was (work, life - the usual) but I still love tPF - such an amazing community of purse lovers and it really spilled over into luxury goods. I think it's a very unique internet community, always warm and welcoming and I love being a part of it :heart::flowers:

Reactions: PurseCrazyGal