Anyone in the market for naked vachetta?

And how about when they sell the dustbag seperately?? In one Chanel auction the buyer stipulated that she would only include the dustbag if the bag sold for more than $600.

IntlSet said:
And how about when they sell the dustbag seperately?? In one Chanel auction the buyer stipulated that she would only include the dustbag if the bag sold for more than $600.

Now that's a first for me too! Great, from now I'll only include my dustbags if the bag sells for over retail price :wacko:

I wonder about selling everything that comes with a bag as well. What I really hate is when sellers especially MPRS sell e.g. a mono or damier bucket and the belonging little pouch seperately. There I feel ripped off. A lot of people sell the LV boxes and paperbags on ebay and there are people who buy it.

I wonder how much I would get for mine hehe:nuts: They are to hold the LV teddy brooches in place and on the back of it .. it is where the date code is located....I only found out through turning it over:lol:

shalomjude said:
I wonder how much I would get for mine hehe:nuts: They are to hold the LV teddy brooches in place and on the back of it .. it is where the date code is located....I only found out through turning it over:lol:

Ohh lucky! I'm kicking myself now for not getting the brooches when they came out. I loveee the turtle ones!