Anyone in South Korea in December 2017 ?

I heard December was the peak time for PS clinics in Korea... I was planning to go when it was a bit cold there but decided to just book it in next month so I avoid the peak time.. Did you manage to get an appointment for consultations and surgeries? Good luck btw ;)

Yeah December is right into peak time but I'm afraid I can only go on December or I'll have to wait another year. I've been delaying this for such a long time, gotta get is asap lol
I didn't get appointment yet though

Yeah December is right into peak time but I'm afraid I can only go on December or I'll have to wait another year. I've been delaying this for such a long time, gotta get is asap lol
I didn't get appointment yet though
Hmmm by reading on this forum I would def recommend booking ahead of time. I tried to go during "Chuseok" holiday and they were all full! They were like I can get you a spot but there will be long waiting time and surgery slots are very full as well.. So would def recommend to book in ahead of time!! Just in case! If chuseok is like this, idk what would happen during December the peak time!

Hello,

I am planning to go in mid December. I want to get my double eyelids done (non-incision and maybe ptosis), but I want to do more research first before I buy my ticket.

Reactions: lehhh
I will be going in January for 2jaw, zygoma and jaw reduction. Also, it's a good idea to use those credit cards that don't have any conversion/foreign transaction fee (2.5% regular). MasterCard/Visa also have best conversion rates.

hey guys am new here, but I've been following this forum to help get ideas with plastic surgery. I'm going mid-Dec, and I've contacted clinics already. I just need to buy tickets. Would be great if we could start a group chat yall haha