Anyone in search of a *perfect* double cream Nikki?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently received the double cream Nikki that I preordered from Three Sirens in Philadelphia. It is a *gorgeous* bag, flawless and with panels that match perfectly. The leather is slightly glazed and should repel stains and wear very well. However, I am going to exchange it for another Nikki in a different color because although I love it the double cream doesn't work with my wardrobe... (if you want to see a few pics I will be posting some in a thread in the next day or so).

So if you are interested, contact Amy at Three Sirens -- I am not affiliated with them in any way but just wanted to let any of you who have been concerned about Nikki quality control issues know that a perfect Nikki is in fact out there. :yes: And you also will get to deal with a great, small business that has superior CS!

2. thanks for posting loquita! that is a gorgeous bag. i can't afford any new bags right now and i can't keep white bags clean (the only white bag i have is from kohls haha) but it's still a nice bag to drool over and think of the cute outfits that could have been with it.

3. yer welcome! and if it's any comfort (and no, i ain't trying to enable) this bag seems like it wouldn't get dirty all that easily..here's a side pic:

[​IMG]

4. Thanks for posting Loquita, I know someone will scoop that beauty up. I just adore the double cream but I am so scared I would get it dirty before I even made it out of the house.