Anyone in here use Dermalogica???

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Deal from Aspen Leaf Spa:
    http://www.fingerlakesskincareandspa.com/displayproducts.asp?displaytype=MFG&criteria=Dermalogica&T=EMHFLSCS04

Now through October 31st, buy any Dermalogica product and get a 2nd one FREE.

Stop by our new website and browse through nearly 3,000 of the highest quality skin care and spa products from the leading brands.
    Spend over $75, and take 30% off your order, plus get free shipping! Use coupon code: FLSFACELIFT
    * Offer good from 10/1 through 10/31 only. * Sale pricing, free shipping, and coupon codes may not be applied to prior purchases. MFG Restrictions Apply.
    fingerlakesskincareandspa.com/SiteIncludes/images/banners/DermalogicaBOGO.jpg

2. DermStore also offers 20% off for Dermalogica product code: DERMA2.

This will expired at the end of this week.

3. Oh my gosh thank you! I love Dermalogica.

4. ^^^ You are welcome. Obviously not alot of people here use the brand. Here is another code for the direct website:

Loyal2012

I believe this will get you 20%

5. I really enjoy using their Daily Microfoliant.