Anyone home?

Ever since it moved down to a subform, it's been on life support. I think when Monica sold the company the brand kind of started to slide - they're popping up all over the off-price retailers now. I keep seeing them in TJ Maxx.

I got a Bella for maybe 15.00, can't remember. and this one. I don't know what the name of it is! It's black and has the chain for keys. It's pretty soft but not like Bella soft.

Attachments

• 2016-02-07_11.14.13.jpg
    2016-02-07_11.14.13.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Reactions: dcooney4
Thanks, I think I will have it for a long time. And the Bella I really love, I couldn't believe how much stuff I could cram into it. I replaced the strap with a chain so I could use it as a crossbody.

Hello! I would love to be enthusiastic about Botkier, I have two from about 8 years ago that are so luxe. Stevie in black and metallic beige leather, I love them both so much.

But no love? I'm bummed to hear that the quality has declined in recent years ; I wouldn't know.

Hello! I would love to be enthusiastic about Botkier, I have two from about 8 years ago that are so luxe. Stevie in black and metallic beige leather, I love them both so much.

But no love? I'm bummed to hear that the quality has declined in recent years ; I wouldn't know.
I haven't checked them out in a while, I keep meaning too. I still want to get a Bianca.