Anyone holding out for a PCE to get a specific bag?

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
I have seen a few posts of people who have already broken down and bought some of the newest Coach bags (Tribecas, Garnets, Kira, etc.) and was wondering if anyone here has a specific bag picked out (in their head) that they will run and buy the first day a PCE is effective?

I personally keep eying the Large Brown Leather Garnet...just checked her out again today and I am pretty sure she will be eventually coming home with me with the next PCE.

Anyone else holding out for the PCE? If so, what are you going to get with it?

If there's a PCE, I'm probably going to get a 3rd Hippie in black. I already have cinnamon and graphite. And I might wind up buying the black FP too. I just love this bag.

I really like the rust color on the garnet, but I don't think I like the bag style. Especially not the HUGE one that is the only one they're making in rust. So probably no on that one.

Queen,

Do you have small hippies or the large ones that have style #13411? Just curious. Im seriously thinking about the 2 colors you have. Love both colors. Love them even more than Mushroom.

I sometimes do not get PCE,so im not sure on that front.

Of course! I'm hoping, hoping, hoping to get a PCE coupon so I can buy the Tribeca tote in antique gold, the Garnet in gray patent (TDF!), and the Brooke in black. Oh, and a Gramercy Op Art leather wallet!

Well, my husband is usually the one that gets the PCE, and since I'm banned until after Christmas I won't be buying it for myself, but I hope he has pity on me and gets the large purple Tribeca tote for me. He knows that's what I want.

I can't. I can't can't can't do PCE b/c of the such-quick-turnaround of bags, to the outlet, that is! I am seeing some yummy bags...but I am going to wait. And wait and wait and wait. If that means that I might miss out...then I might miss out...but the last time I tried to take advatage of PCE, there were no more of the metallic Sab to be had anywhere and I had to resort to da*Bay. I was so sad ~ the price I had to pay (FP - $3). Ugh, that was painful. For that bag, I KNEW there were no more to be had, so I just pulled the pin. Still painful, though. :smile: