Anyone hitting up the Coach outlets on the 26th?

Some of the best bags / deals I ever found and some I found but regretfully never bought were on December 26th. Last year, my outlet had a tableful of Ombre sabrinas and I did not get one. In previous years, extra large Carly's in leather or in signature were there for cheap. I will definitely be going this year. The crowd is not necessarily there at the beginning of the day but rather steady all day. Also, call if you want something particular. You might get an SA who will look for you and put a bag or two away for you. Final point, I was told to call on December 24th also. Deletes could be in the outlet then and if they are unpacked you might be able to locate specific bags. Good luck.

Some of the best bags / deals I ever found and some I found but regretfully never bought were on December 26th. Last year, my outlet had a tableful of Ombre sabrinas and I did not get one. In previous years, extra large Carly's in leather or in signature were there for cheap. I will definitely be going this year. The crowd is not necessarily there at the beginning of the day but rather steady all day. Also, call if you want something particular. You might get an SA who will look for you and put a bag or two away for you. Final point, I was told to call on December 24th also. Deletes could be in the outlet then and if they are unpacked you might be able to locate specific bags. Good luck.

Roro
I was told the samething that they will get deletes this week

^^That's not clear in advance. I remember coupons in previous years. Keep watch here--people will post if they get an email or we on the East coast will post as we see if there are coupons that morning and anyone further west can get an early update.

Good luck in your search.

it's the weekend...
employees gets off 25th. I doubt they will work late to unpack boxes on 24th. (If the boxes has arrived.)
I think 28 or 29 is more promissing.
Same thing works for Boutiques. Unless they had NO customers this week, they won't be packing their deletes to send it off to outlet. That won't be their 1st priority.

I went to the outlet twice after x-mas and once on 1st week of Jan and once on 2nd week last year.
I remember seeing op art sabrinas on beginning of the year. not end of December.

I went on the 26th last year and they had a lot of leather Sabrinas and the ombre Sabrina. Like Roro, I regretfully did not get one. It was funny, though. I went in shortly after they opened and no ombre Sabrinas. Then I did some other shopping and came back in before I left. The ombre Sabrinas were out then, and an SA was talking to a stock person and seemed surprised that he had put them out then. Hmmmmm...makes me think that they had some interesting deletes that they were saving to put out later.

I definitely plan to go again this year, and would like to stop in a couple times throughout the day!

I went last year. they opened at 9a.m. and I was the only one there for sometime. they had madison shoulder handbags (black and gray), sabrinas and the garnet handbags out. I was in heaven.

Hi,
You all have me tempted to go af a Birthday gift to me!!! LOL
I went last year on Black Friday because I thought my outlet would have some great stuff! Wrong! I skipped it this year. If I get there early it might be better - everyone else will probably be at Target and Kohls.

Lynne :biggrin:

Someone in another thread said that Coach fp isn't boxing up deletes till this weekend or whatever and that we should look for deletes at the outlet at the beginning or middle of next week.