Anyone here visit the Limerick PA outlet yesterday?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ask because as I was entering the store, I heard someone who was leaving say "I'm not feeling anything here." It's such a TPF expression I wondered if it was any of you ladies!

Items of note were the Ergo convertible totes in magenta (seriously tempted), several pleated ergo satchels, and one lone Lindsey I picked up and put down multiple times.

2. lol! no it wasnt me but i have been there a few times in the past couple of months but just never seem to find anything there. Maybe next time i go i will get lucky. Do you visit there often? Are there any other outlets in PA you shop at? I like hershey alot and the vf outlet in reading also. Not as big as the one in Limerick but they do always seem to have something i want.

3. I rarely find anything at Limerick.

4. I was at Limerick last night, there were some good deals to be had in the clearance section but not anything new to the clearance section.

5. I went to Limerick today and picked up a few things. They are doing inventory Sunday, after closing. I imagine they will put more stuff out after that.

6. #6 Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
    Did you get anything fun?

7. Not really. I got a magenta convertible bag and wristlet. I wished I could have found a wallet of the same color. I saw a Signature one with the stripe but it looked kind of picked over.