Anyone here stick to just RH or GH?

pixiepeach

Mar 1, 2010
I used to love GH but now I feel like I'm more sided towards RH. Is it ok to just have a collection with RH or GH? I mean, of course I know it's ok LOL. Just looking for opinions :smile:.

I think it's great to embrace different hardware in your collection if you're looking to branch out. I love variety. In the case of my Bal bags I'm an RH girl through and through, although I could be tempted to purchase a smaller accessory (coin purse, for example) in SGH. :biggrin:

I like both of them - it adds variety - the bags look totally different even in the same style ~~(IMO anyway) as per this photo of my delicious Days! - go with whatever you feel the love for!!

Attachments

• yup3.jpg
    yup3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 249
  • yup1.jpg
    yup1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 271
I like both of them too. It really depends on the color and the style and how it looks in the mirror. I like GSH on neutral colors to make them pop, while I prefer RH on deep colors

i stick to RH.

i like the other hw's on other people, but not me. the reason i love bal's is because the brass hw isnt blingy. it doesnt really suit my lifestyle or personal style.

I used to be a RH girl, only RH and mostly Cities. But then the GH started to grow on me and when I got my fist GH, an Anthra GSH Envelope Clutch, I realized that I really liked GH. So I got a Tempete GSH City and I was hooked! Sadly for my wallet, lol;) I still have most RH bags, but I like to vary. The RHs are more neutral and sometimes I'm in the mood for that and sometimes for a little more bling bling!

So far I've been strictly a GSH girl..but I'd love to add some rh to my collection in the future (sure wish they would come back with pewter)!!

Go with what you love!