Anyone here stick to just RH or GH?

BagLover21

2Jours = Everything.
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I think it's great to embrace different hardware in your collection if you're looking to branch out. I love variety. In the case of my Bal bags I'm an RH girl through and through, although I could be tempted to purchase a smaller accessory (coin purse, for example) in SGH. :biggrin:

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
I like both of them - it adds variety - the bags look totally different even in the same style ~~(IMO anyway) as per this photo of my delicious Days! - go with whatever you feel the love for!!

Attachments

French75

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Paris, France
I like both of them too. It really depends on the color and the style and how it looks in the mirror. I like GSH on neutral colors to make them pop, while I prefer RH on deep colors

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
i stick to RH.

i like the other hw's on other people, but not me. the reason i love bal's is because the brass hw isnt blingy. it doesnt really suit my lifestyle or personal style.

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
I used to be a RH girl, only RH and mostly Cities. But then the GH started to grow on me and when I got my fist GH, an Anthra GSH Envelope Clutch, I realized that I really liked GH. So I got a Tempete GSH City and I was hooked! Sadly for my wallet, lol;) I still have most RH bags, but I like to vary. The RHs are more neutral and sometimes I'm in the mood for that and sometimes for a little more bling bling!

bacaster

banana cake monster~
Oct 11, 2009
all over...
^^, I actually own more GH than rh tho....but I actually try to keep a balance..so if i buy a rh, then i'll buy a gh next..its more fun for me

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Totally OK to just have one or the other, or to mix it up!

I'm like verty, RH only. But do whatever works for you.

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
So far I've been strictly a GSH girl..but I'd love to add some rh to my collection in the future (sure wish they would come back with pewter)!!

Go with what you love!