Anyone here own a Sangle Bucket Bag

Hello!

I've owned two Sangles in the past - both in Natural Calfskin. I had to sell both of them. Although it is such a beautiful design with the four pockets on the sides making the bag so easy to use, the strap attachment on the bag was the issue for me. The circular metal attachments on the side of the bags weren't able to support the weight of the bag when in use. The glazing on both of mine cracked almost within weeks of use. All in all, the general wear and tear on both of my Sangles was ridiculous.

Reactions: JLT1
Hello!

I've owned two Sangles in the past - both in Natural Calfskin. I had to sell both of them. Although it is such a beautiful design with the four pockets on the sides making the bag so easy to use, the strap attachment on the bag was the issue for me. The circular metal attachments on the side of the bags weren't able to support the weight of the bag when in use. The glazing on both of mine cracked almost within weeks of use. All in all, the general wear and tear on both of my Sangles was ridiculous.

Great, I went ahead and ordered one today. But I ordered through Saks so I have 30 days. Would Celine not do anything about the glazing? I just figured they would repair like LV.

Reactions: LindaaSwe
Great, I went ahead and ordered one today. But I ordered through Saks so I have 30 days. Would Celine not do anything about the glazing? I just figured they would repair like LV.

I purchase most of my bags, shoes, and RTW directly from the boutique, so I only have great things to say about Céline's customer service! My issue with the Sangle is that it wears down very quickly. It is a beautiful bag and so easy to use, so I don't want my experience to influence your purchase!

Hello!

Another slight issue too is that when worn on the shoulder with the inside clasp closed, the two larger outside pockets on mine always popped open instead of laying flat against the bag because there are no zippers to close those pockets and the shape the bag makes when the clasp is closed makes it really easy for the pockets to stick out.

Reactions: Sophia
Another slight issue too is that when worn on the shoulder with the inside clasp closed, the two larger outside pockets on mine always popped open instead of laying flat against the bag because there are no zippers to close those pockets and the shape the bag makes when the clasp is closed makes it really easy for the pockets to stick out.

You are so right. I had this issue too.

Considering a better shoulder bag option from Celine, the Cabas Phantom is a flawless design in my opinion!

Reactions: onepiece101
I have a Seau Sangle in grained calf in Kohl and while I love the style and no issues at all with the quality, I find I don’t use it very much. The bottom of the bag is very big and I find it somewhat clumsy to carry, hence I rarely use it

I bought the original sangle with the outer pockets but didn’t keep it because it didn’t suit me although I couldn’t put my finger on it. Still, I always loved his bag for its casual vibe and couldn’t get it out of my head every time I saw it. Then the small size arrived, I bought it and it is perfect. I really love it.

I was in the Celine boutique today and while buying the trotteur bag (eeeek!) I laid my eyes on the sangle in the small size. Oh my what a fine bag! I totally fell for it. The size was perfect for my 5”6 60kg frame. I say go for it! Leather was beautiful.