Anyone here on Dogster?

1. Just wondering if anyone here has a dogster account?

2. oooh no what is it?

3. OK that is the funniest thing I have seen. Danica, your pics are so cute it is almost impossible to believe she is so cute!! I think I will have to stay away, it looks like too much fun looking at all the doggie pics..

4. ^LOL!! I have spent waaay too much time on there just looking through the thousands of profiles. But it's definately cute...Maya has friends!!! heehe

5. Danica - Maya is so cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

But...I'm crying (again! :rolleyes: ) because of poor little Lenny. :sad:

I gave them both a bone. :yes:

6. OMG I totally have to put Carmen and Bentley on this!!

I LOVE you Danica!! LOL It is so nice to see someone else as obsessed with their dog as I am!! :smile:

PS Maya IS SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!! :smile:

7. Danica, that is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!! She's so tiny and so precious!! I love the profile! Too cute!! I left her a bone!
    Edit: Just left Lenny a bone, too, because he seemed like he was a tough little dog. Poor thing.

8. OMG Love all of your furbabies!!!

Needanotherbag-- I LOVE your quote!! Shelter dogs rock!!

9. Danica,Maya is a doll :smile: I love the picture of her with the sock in her mouth too funny:roflmfao: .
    Lennys story reduced me to a puddle of tears:crybaby: .His owner spoke so lovingly of him,god bless his mommy for giving him such:tender:tender care.

Dogster is a fun little website,Catster is great for kitty lovers like me :yes: .

10. I asked Lizzie to be a pup pal! Too cute!

11. I fell in love with Lenny after seeing those pictures a few months back...there is something very endearing about dogs that are seniors/have no teeth or jaw/ tongue sticks out etc that makes them even cuter for it. It sounds like he was a very courageous little guy.

Cat, do you have a profile on catster? I'd love to see it if you do. :smile:
    Everyone, I requested to be pup-pals.:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice