Anyone here into baseball?

Bagnshoofetish!! :amazed: How COULD you!...I thought this was a forum I can at least escape from...pleassseee don't talk about SPORTS! I hear sports 24/7 from my husband, three brothers, sis-inlaw and nephews...the worst of them is my husband he's a total fanatic (New Yorker...I swear I think it's in their blood) he loves, hockey, basketball, baseball, and last but not least football! :wacko:

HELL YES.

I love my Red Sox like I love breathing air. :smile: and don't try to tell me that the yankees don't suck, because they do-- pretty hardcore. :smile:

Just because I'm into purses doesn't mean I can't be into baseball!!

:biggrin:

yea! I'm glad someone else is interested too. got a little nervous there for a moment. thought I was going to be kicked out of the blog! I used to live in Scottsdale, AZ and got to see alot of spring training. (Angels in Tempe - so fun!)

Baseball was a love of mine since before I was old enough to appreciate a nice handbag.

My team is the Mets, I stick with them always, even though they haven't been very good in recent years :wacko:

jaffa said:
Baseball was a love of mine since before I was old enough to appreciate a nice handbag.

My team is the Mets, I stick with them always, even though they haven't been very good in recent years :wacko:
hey are you guys losing Piazza? I have not been listening to the news much lately. rumor he was coming back here?

Oakland A's fan here!! I would love to go to Spring Training, but will probably wait till next year. I did, however, go to the Fanfest.
Anyone been to one of those? It's crazy, and you have to be a true fanatic to wait hours and hours in line for everything! But for me, it was truly worth it b/c I was able to get some autographs from some of my favorite players.

cate22 said:
Oakland A's fan here!! I would love to go to Spring Training, but will probably wait till next year. I did, however, go to the Fanfest.
Anyone been to one of those? It's crazy, and you have to be a true fanatic to wait hours and hours in line for everything! But for me, it was truly worth it b/c I was able to get some autographs from some of my favorite players.
whose on the A's these days?

Surprisingly, they kept most of their major players from last year -- Eric Chavez, Mark Kotsay, Bobby Crosby, Barry Zito (so far), and etc. New additions are Frank Thomas and Esteban Loiza....I haven't memorized the whole team roster....yet. ;)