Anyone here into baseball?

Pnay71 said:
Wow...I'm really surprised to see that there are other baseball fans in this forum. Like addicted, I'm also a Padres fan (booo goes to all other NL West teams hehe) even if I now live in the Bay Area. I have actually been to all of the CA MLB baseball parks and the Yankee stadium. Next stops...Shea and Wrigley!
Padres have some of our much missed ex Dodgers!

BagLady14 said:
They tour out those seats. I haven't seen it yet, but no more glass walls. It's open air again.

This picture is of Fenway, but is for Lorri-G, since it is of the Yankees warming up. (Last game of the season, final score NY - 1, BOS - 10, great game)

I Love it. Sigh, haven't been to a game in 4 yrs. Seems me and Joe-G left a curse on the Yanks when we moved out of NY. Anyway, my "hate" of Boston is just a friendly ole rivalry
;)

jane said:
I hate admitting it, but I also root for the A's, and yes I realize this makes me a two-faced fence-sitter but I don't care.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know too many Bay Area fans that like both the Giants and the A's...It's usually a love/hate thing -- they love their team and hate the other one!