Anyone here FALL or ROLL off their bed at night?

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
This is the first time I've done it since I was in elementary school. :shame: I was having some sort of weird dream that I was sitting on a low recliner/chair and someone's rabbit was stuck under the chair, and I couldn't get leverage to stand up without putting my weight on the bunny.

So, I was yelling at my friends to come give a hand to pull me up. They came over, I reached for a hand, they pulled up as I tried to get up........

.........And the next I know I'm on the floor with a pain in my side where I had hit the nightstand on the way down. :Push:

My husband laughed at me last night when he helped me back on the bed. Now I've got a nice scratch & a bruise on my ribs just behind my arm. :sweatdrop:

Anyone else?

I was in danger of falling off the bed once.

I was staying at my aunt's house and sleeping in my cousin's old room. She's got a single bed.

I rolled over and was about to feel air so I righted myself.

Only once when I was very little. It was in a hotel and I guess I got confused with the arrangement. But I often wake up on the very edge of the bed, about to bang my head on the night table.

Hahahah aw! My rabbit actually DOES manage to get stuck under recliner chairs :P.

I almost fell out of bed the other day but I stopped myself in time.. I did fall off the sofa the other day when I was napping though! LOL

No, but I have gotten up and opened and closed my closet doors because of something in my dream. I've also turned off my alarm clock on Thursday night at oh-dark thirty in the morning because I thought it was Friday night and I didn't want the alarm going off Saturday morning and waking me up. Luckily DH woke up to use the bathroom at 4:30am and told me to get up or I'd be late for work.

One trick you can do if this happens a lot is use a pool noodle under the mattress pad. Creates a little speed bump that is hard for you to get over in the middle of the night without waking up more. I even sewed a long pocket on DS's mattress pad to slip the pool noodle into so the noodle couldn't slip around.

I've done it so many times I won't sleep in the mini sleeping loft at a GF's house.

Their bed is so high off the ground I'm afraid I'll fall right over the rail as well!

I'm a very still sleeper - I haven't done that since i was little!

When I first left for college, my mom was so nervous that I would roll out of bed. In the freshman dorms at UGA, people loft their beds (think the height of the top bunk of a bunk bed, but there's not a bed underneath, there's a desk or a tv and minifridge or whatever), and I didn't have a rail on mine. She was afraid I'd roll straight off the side and fall 6 feet to the floor! But I never did :smile:

Yes, it was in college and I was sleepwalking. I was trying to get down off my bed--from the top bunk--and I ended up falling to the ground. Fortunately I somehow went feet first and stepped on my roommate's bed and her leg before I fell and hit my head. I didn't know what happened but after I fell my roommate woke up and said "Did you hear that? What was that?" I remember it took me awhile to figure out exactly where I was and answer her. I had a bad headache that day!

my sister use to fall of the bed and i would have to pick her up and put her back on the bed..once (this was when we had a bunk bed and i slept up top and my sister slept on the bottom bunk) my sister fell off and i woke up, looked over the railing, and went back to sleep! lol i was just to tired to pick her up...but luckily my dad came into the room and put her back in her bed.