Anyone here carries a wallet/clutch instead of a bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Are there any fantasically chic gals that carry a clutch instead of a bag for every day errands or just a wallet on the go?

2. I do, i usually carry wristlets or clutches instead of bringing a huge bag to go on errands or something.

3. I have my bags....but almost always use wrislets or pouchettes as my wallet, so I can grab and go too.

4. I do sometimes-I have a lot of clutch bags and was buying thenm for about a year wherever I could get my hands on them before they were "revived" in fall "03(they were tough to find then and cost more than I would have liked on several occasions...Therefore, I have a lot that I like. I will throw cash, id, keys phone and run out the door if I am changing bags, etc, or what not. The only time I don't is if I am wearing something that just looks silly with a clutch.(track suit, etc.) Then I leave everything and carry my whole "suitcase of life" as I call it, which is generally a hobo of some sort.

5. i only use my cluthces for a wedding party or clubbing.
    but not for errands. i bring lots of stuff :P

6. I use clutches usually on nights when I get dressed up or if the outfit calls for one during the day.

7. Not for the day - I have this incessant need to carry my whole life around with me LOL! I will however use a cluth on an evening - even then it is usually bursting at the seams!:yes:

8. Aarti, are you still looking for a black clutch? And did you read my PM giving you an email address?

9. Yes, me. :yes:

I almost always carry a clutch, or a continental wallet; day or night. I've done so for years...

I didn't know that made me 'fantastically chic', though! :shame: :lol:

I love hobos, too - my Tiger bag's my favourite bag of all time. But they're relatively big and unwieldy and I like to travel light, as much as possible.

Having said that, I sometimes take my Tiger bag out to dinner! I guess I just do what I like! :upsidedown:

10. I got the idea of getting a clutch from this very forum.
    I loved the idea of keeping a clutch in my big slouchy bag to organize but also to grab out of my bag when I just wanted something small to take with me in certain situations.
    Yesterday, I found the Guess Roma Mini in mocha. It's a clutch, a wristlet and a mini purse all in one.
    The long strap and the wrist strap are all detachable. I'm so thrilled with it!

11. This is called a wallet purse. I bought it on eBay. It opens up to a wallet-like flap w/ cc slots. In cavier. I paid about 795.00 Retail w/ a gold chain
    :yes:

DSCN07340001.JPG
  12. Ditto:yes:

13. I carry a clutch in the evenings - casual nights out with an LV pochette mostly, and evenings with a silver brushed metal clutch with a crystal-topped closure.

During the day I don't carry a lot but I do need more than what my clutches will hold.

14. I've been carrying a wristlet lately. I don't like carrying to many things all the time, and I like how I can find my keys right away instead of digging through my purse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice