Anyone here buy from gilt.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorj!

Aug 27, 2008
I found the site when visiting a mens fashion forum. They have weekly sales of designer clothes and accsesories at big discounts. I picked up two gorgeous Mary Norton evening bags for the misses at amazing prices. Take a look when you get a chance. I also bought two john hardy gold items and the are completely genuine. But be warned, sales start at noon, and the best items sell out very fast!

Ankur

Also beware that they have a tendency to list the MSRP higher than it really is. My sister-in-law and I complained, and they made good on the difference. Just want to heads you up.

thanks, baghag, for that tip! I bought some Delman shoes today, my first buy from Gilt. Yeah, I had to go out at lunchtime so missed out on a lot of sold out items. I've bought from Ideeli, and have been pleased and hope Gilt will ship as fast as Ideeli does.

Yes, gilt has amazing service. They shipped my bag within a couple hours of me ordering it, and my bag arrived packaged well and in perfect condition. :tup:

Also beware that they have a tendency to list the MSRP higher than it really is. My sister-in-law and I complained, and they made good on the difference. Just want to heads you up.

Well thats pretty smart of them! I didnt realize that. Especially with some designers that I dont know that much about. Will shop carefully next time.

Ankur

Status
Not open for further replies.