Anyone heard of Tribeca 14113?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've never seen this before, I've only seen the regular shoulder bag (which I have in black signature) and the e/w tote and the north/south tote (which i haven't seen in real life). I've always wanted a purple tribeca and was pretty bummed when I missed out on it during black friday - but there was no way I was going to fighting the crowd. Anyways, quite a few weeks/months after black friday, I stumbled on a bag that was much larger than I though and the style number is 14113. :yahoo: The tag says "TBCA PAT LG SHD BAG". The cool and interesting thing is: it has a cross body strap!!!

It was a pretty sweet score. However, even though I've never seen it or heard of it, it's not a pilot bag.... as indicated with no P on the creed.

Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]

The creed
    [​IMG]

In comparison with my regular shoulder bag.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Very cool. :smile: Someone here got one and removed the strap. She missed out on the shoulder bag if I remember correctly and got this instead. Good buy!

3. I've been looking for this but never knew the style number. Great score!

4. great bag

5. Interesting, you got this at the outlet yes? If so, maybe it was a Japan exclusive as I don't recall these in our stores here in the US... but I do recall the Xbody being made. I would totally ONLY buy that bag if I got a Tribeca.

6. Very pretty, and I like that it's a bit bigger than the regular shoulder bag. Enjoy!

7. Super cute!!! I love the color!

8. I think it 14118? There are gray ones like this on ebay.

9. OMG! It's really beautiful! Lucky You!

10. Love that one more than the regular shoulder bag...great score!!!

11. I've seen this bag before. I think only flagship boutiques got this one in as well as some of the Tribeca crossbody bags. I like this one better than the regular shoulder bag because it's larger. I wish I had gotten one, but they were too pricey. Good score!

12. Beautiful style and color!! I think I saw a coach SA wearing one, but that's the only time.

13. Wow, great bag. I love the color and the fact that it has a crossbody strap. I have 2 Tribeca shoulders bags and a Tribeca tote, but I would definitely get another one if it had a crossbody strap.

14. I have this and LOVE it. The berry color sold out fast. It came in gold also... Congrats on a great score!

15. I saw this one in the streets of San Francisco once. Looks super nice.