Anyone heard of this website "No More Rack"?

This is an old thread but just in case other people are wondering, they are pretty horrible. I ordered something from them a month ago and it stills show processing. My Credit card was charged the day I place the order. I contact cutomer service today and was told that they did not have enough stock and will not be shipping my order. At no point within the 30 days did they contact me, not even an order confirmation. Obviously I had to tell them to cancel the order.

Makes me wonder if they were hoping I would forget I ever placed an order and still get my money.

I have joined just to answer on this. There are hundreds of complaints I have read on blogs etc. NO1 has to be, when you want to see what they have, you must sign up to see it, to do this you must use a credit card, apparently it is not easy to notice that you are also buying $100 worth of 'bids' at the same time, which is one hundred percent non refundable.. I checked with both paypal and Authorise.net, both of which have there trade stamp on the front of this site. Paypal tells me they will 'investigate' to see if it should be there, Authorise.net e mailed me to say '' We guarantee the sales on Nomorerack.com. When a customer makes a purchase from the merchant, they receive a purchase guarantee from us. If the customer does not receive the item or if the merchant fails to honor the terms of sale, the customer can make a claim with buySAFE to receive full compensation. As we are not in business to lose money, we would cease to be affiliated with any business that caused us losses due to a high rate of claims.

xxxxxxxx no advertising

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am familiar with Nomorerack. I just recently heard about it, and what a great site! I just saved on a kids watch for my daughter. It was only $8, reduced from around $30 or so. I will shop here every chance I get! :smile:

I've bought from them many times with no "real" problem - at least not with the merchandise itself. They used to have better stuff, mostly cosmetics/beauty, that were worth buying. However, NMR also takes practically YEARS to get ANYTHING you buy and, as another poster said above, doesn't inform you of delays or cancellations. I've never had a problem with them overcharging my CC, however, as some other threads indicate. In any event, I do not shop with NMR anymore after an order for Jean Paul Gaultier men's sunless tanner was canceled with no notification 30+ days after payment was made. Although I was refunded, most of NMR's business practices are poor so I chose to stop supporting them. Hope this helps!

I am familiar with No More Rack, and although they are legitimate in that they're not outright scammers, they have some shady business practices and a very bad reputation ywith Better Business Bureau. It's not a penny auction and you don't have to sign up or give them a credit card in order to view the deals on the website, when the login box pops up, close it by clicking the "x" instead of entering information. You'll be able to view the deals however if decide to make a purchase you'll have to sign up for an account.

They give the impression that they sell designer and name brand clothing and accessories however I've seen very few of either, probably less than 10 in the 4 months I've been visiting the site. Their prices sound good however a lot of the clothing and accessories they sell look cheaply made and appear to be poorly constructed, but some of their stuff is decent and I've seen good deals on various items.

I've made five purchases and I received four of them within a reasonable amount of time, however two were gift certificates for other websites and were delivered digitally. I have't received the last item yet. Everything I've received so far has been as they described and I've been pleased with theen price I paid and the quality of the item I received.

Having said that however, I had problems with one of their "insanity deals", and because of the way they handled ite situation, I don't believe "insanity deals" really exist, I think they're fake. Basically an "insanity deal" is what they call it when they sell an expensive item for a ridiculously low price in very limited quantities; a 55" inch LED TV for $49 for instance. According to No More Rack, you'll recognize Insanity Deals because they're highlighted in a bright purple frame and they appear randomly throughout the day on the deal page. A few weeks ago I logged into their website and saw an insanity deal for the very first time - it was an Apple iPod Touch selling for $18.24. I put it in my cart and rushed straight to checkout but when I tried to check I wasn't able to do so because clicking on check out logged me logged out of the website. I logged back in and troed again without success and in all I tried to complete the purchase total of seven to,es. no luck. So I took screen shots of everything - the deal, the price, the time of day and the iPod iin my shopping cart and sent them to customer service with an email explaining what happened. At first they appeared eager to assist me until they realized that I expected them to sell me an iPod touch at the insanity deal price. They responded to the first two emails that I sent then I never heard from them again despite sending numerous messages. I'd love to hear from just one person who's successfully purchased an "insanity deal" but I suspect there are none.

I'm bumping this thread...I just bought something from this site today, but I'm really starting to regret it! :Push:

Does anyone else have experience with Nomorerack?

Hello,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your E-mail address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
Samuel.

I've bought from them many times with no "real" problem - at least not with the merchandise itself. They used to have better stuff, mostly cosmetics/beauty, that were worth buying. However, NMR also takes practically YEARS to get ANYTHING you buy and, as another poster said above, doesn't inform you of delays or cancellations. I've never had a problem with them overcharging my CC, however, as some other threads indicate. In any event, I do not shop with NMR anymore after an order for Jean Paul Gaultier men's sunless tanner was canceled with no notification 30+ days after payment was made. Although I was refunded, most of NMR's business practices are poor so I chose to stop supporting them. Hope this helps!
Hello Designerdesire,

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your E-mail address/Order ID which was Cancelled, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
Samuel.

I am familiar with No More Rack, and although they are legitimate in that they're not outright scammers, they have some shady business practices and a very bad reputation ywith Better Business Bureau. It's not a penny auction and you don't have to sign up or give them a credit card in order to view the deals on the website, when the login box pops up, close it by clicking the "x" instead of entering information. You'll be able to view the deals however if decide to make a purchase you'll have to sign up for an account.

They give the impression that they sell designer and name brand clothing and accessories however I've seen very few of either, probably less than 10 in the 4 months I've been visiting the site. Their prices sound good however a lot of the clothing and accessories they sell look cheaply made and appear to be poorly constructed, but some of their stuff is decent and I've seen good deals on various items.

I've made five purchases and I received four of them within a reasonable amount of time, however two were gift certificates for other websites and were delivered digitally. I have't received the last item yet. Everything I've received so far has been as they described and I've been pleased with theen price I paid and the quality of the item I received.

Having said that however, I had problems with one of their "insanity deals", and because of the way they handled ite situation, I don't believe "insanity deals" really exist, I think they're fake. Basically an "insanity deal" is what they call it when they sell an expensive item for a ridiculously low price in very limited quantities; a 55" inch LED TV for $49 for instance. According to No More Rack, you'll recognize Insanity Deals because they're highlighted in a bright purple frame and they appear randomly throughout the day on the deal page. A few weeks ago I logged into their website and saw an insanity deal for the very first time - it was an Apple iPod Touch selling for $18.24. I put it in my cart and rushed straight to checkout but when I tried to check I wasn't able to do so because clicking on check out logged me logged out of the website. I logged back in and troed again without success and in all I tried to complete the purchase total of seven to,es. no luck. So I took screen shots of everything - the deal, the price, the time of day and the iPod iin my shopping cart and sent them to customer service with an email explaining what happened. At first they appeared eager to assist me until they realized that I expected them to sell me an iPod touch at the insanity deal price. They responded to the first two emails that I sent then I never heard from them again despite sending numerous messages. I'd love to hear from just one person who's successfully purchased an "insanity deal" but I suspect there are none.
Hello Vaporizer,

If you could please share your E-mail address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We would like to assure you we conduct our business with complete honesty and integrity. As you are already aware, we have implemented captcha to ensure no bots purchase the Insanity Deals. It is of a very high value to us and we have been scammed by bots multiple times in the past. The CAPTCHA present on our site are absolutely genuine and there have been many winners of our insanity deals, who have also posted on our Facebook page.

Sincerely,
Samuel.