Anyone heard of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabrielle79

Jul 9, 2010
My friend gave me this link, and I kinda want to get the rouge birkin they have, but I have never bought before from anyone other than Hermes,,, can anyone tell me if they had any experience buying from these people???
ww.fabpursestore.com

Thanks so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they have all the stuff the stores have, they have the raincoat and everything. And when I called the girl, she offered to let me actually see the bags and check it into the Hermes Birkin Spa before I bought it to get it authenticated, so I know they are real, only thing is I am not close to her, so I don't want to fly out. I just want to know if anyone had any experience dealing with them, ie, shipping time, product arriving new, etc.

Well, they have all the stuff the stores have, they have the raincoat and everything. And when I called the girl, she offered to let me actually see the bags and check it into the Hermes Birkin Spa before I bought it to get it authenticated, so I know they are real, only thing is I am not close to her, so I don't want to fly out. I just want to know if anyone had any experience dealing with them, ie, shipping time, product arriving new, etc.

What are they charging?

Nothing. She told me that I can go with her to the local Hermes boutique and she will check the bag into the spa in front of me, and have the shop call both of us when it is back so I can go with her to see her pick the same bag back up.

So I know it is 100% real if she is offering that at no charge at all. She said I can pay for the bag after she picks it up from the Hermes spa with me if I still want it.

The bags on that site are all fakes. And that "rouge" bag is not a colour made by Hermes. Since you've said you own Hermes bags, I'm surprised this isn't more evident to you....

@ mistikat: Yeah, I asked about the rouge, she said it is actually Rouge Garance, which is a Hermes color.

To be honest, I have Birkins, but I have only bought from stores, so I never paid any real details.

But when I compare the pics on the site, they actually do match my own birkins, so what makes you think they are fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.