Anyone heard of Kooba's "Virginia"??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone- Happy Thanlsgiving!!
    I need some help please! I picked up a cute messenger-style bag at the Kooba Samlpe Sale in NYC last week. The style is Virginia, and the color is Berry- a deep eggplant looking purple. I was just wondering if anyone knew what collection/ season this bag is from, and if "Berry" is a color that Kooba used to use. Also, there's no price on the Original Kooba tag- could this be a prototype, or a design that never really got produced and sold?? There were only 2 of these bags at the sale. Any ideas??? Thanks for your help!
    Mary

2. I'd like to know the history of Kooba and some info on the older bags. I know they had about 3 styles of colorful inner linings and are quite different from today's current bags. The oldest Kooba I have is the Brooklyn and Tatum but they look like the newer bags as far as leather, buckles, and suede linings.
    I know a poster here bought and sold a Bag she got at a sample sale that looked just liked today's Jessie in a color that was never made. I'd love to go to a Sample sale.....none in my neck of the woods.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice