Anyone heard of Hayden-Harnett?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :heart: Someone told me about this new designer and I was wondering if anyone has actually bought anything from them? Anyone know anything about them??
    I was looking at their website Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories
    and all their stuff looks amaaazing but I want to know more before I buy!!:wlae:
    Thanks!!

2. yes, i have heard of him...but i didn't buy any of his bags until know...although i really like them !!!

3. :yes: Which bag did you buy?? I've previously owned a Botkier bag and also a Kooba but I was kind of unsatisfied with them after a while...so someone told me about Hayden-Harnett.....I really want to know more!!! :rolleyes:

4. i guess their bags are decent.... have heard of them but never saw them in the store..

5. :yahoo: I just bought the NICO HOBO in PEWTER from hayden-harnett and it is goregeous!!!!!!

[​IMG]

I think you should definitely buy one, or maybe look for one on sale =)

6. I LOVE their bags. Right now I have a Havana hobo and one of their summer bags. They have a lot of nice new ones on their site now.

7. I first saw 2 of these at . . . . T. J. Maxx!!! I bought one and came home and looked it up. They were by far the best bags at the place. T.J. ocassionally has coach/dooney/lovecat/tumi/longchamp. Usually just a few - although I've been seing more and more dooney and coach.

I bought a large messenger and love it.

8. :heart: That's so funny about the T.J. Maxx....... I've only looked at their website but I've never seen them in stores. I'm glad you guys are helping me out! Any suggestions for a new fall bag?? I've been so indecisive!!

9. I have the Havana Hobo and it's quite nice. The leather is very smooth and the bag is extremely light. It's a decent size and good quality, but overalll I do think HH is overpriced for what you get.

10. I feel like the prices are pretty decent, that's one of the reasons I like them so much, and I agree the Havana Hobo is great, especially if you want a roomier bag! :love:

11. i agree with kristina. i actually think that their bags are extremely well-priced for the quality. i do know that they use a few different kinds of leathers, so there is probably a little variation, but i have 2 and they have held up really well - i think they are really well-detailed as well.

12. Here is an image of the pewter I was talking about earlier (this is a different model though) if that helps you!

[​IMG]

13. Thanks so much for your input everyone!! :heart:

I am currently thinking about this havana hobo in chocolate as a fall bag, and it seems big enough to hold everything.

What other bags does everyone else own though???

[​IMG]

14. OMG!!! I just ordered the Nico bag in luggage!!!! It's on it's way~ it will be here on Thursday! I'll let you know what I think!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice