Anyone heard of 1mm plastic surgery?

GingsengTea

Jul 19, 2020
I can't find any info on them at all anywhere. The most I could find was a youtube account with 2 subs. Found 4 google reviews but they weren't really helpful. I just emailed them for a consultation but I have a bad feeling like they aren't legit or something?

I think they are new and that's why there is not a lot of information. It's best to make your options for this a lot. Just try messaging other places if you have a bad feeling about this place.

When I messaged them on kktalk they said they have an English consultant (so maybe they just have one?) and to make sure to book the English consultant when you book your consultation. I think they're new but fairly popular among locals? My friend told me that they opened in September 2019 but they already have 1311 reviews on Gangnam Unnie; that's quite a lot I think, I checked ITEM's number of reviews and they only have 419 reviews and they're also supposedly popular in Seoul :eek:

When I messaged them on kktalk they said they have an English consultant (so maybe they just have one?) and to make sure to book the English consultant when you book your consultation. I think they're new but fairly popular among locals? My friend told me that they opened in September 2019 but they already have 1311 reviews on Gangnam Unnie; that's quite a lot I think, I checked ITEM's number of reviews and they only have 419 reviews and they're also supposedly popular in Seoul :eek:
Yes, I just checked Gangnam unnie right now cos I have the app, but they mainly have eye reviews only and they're not really my style either...I see some rhino and fat grafting, but I guess from the pictures it's no wonder they are not known yet. ITEM review seems a bit more reliable than the one for 1mm.

Update: i got a reply from online consultation. I sent them pics and my nose and explained that i wanted. They sent back price including 6 procedures most of them things i don't need like deviation and it totaled 9,500,000krw but will be 4,900,000krw if they use my pictures. That price is almost 11k cad which is more than it costs in my own country.

They said they opened in 2018. They also said they were the most popular with locals and linked me b&a: http://zeroman.soroweb.co.kr/eng/index.php

Overally i feel like they didn't listen to what i wanted and just added extra. They also told me all checkup fees extra. I mean when you get a bad feeling about something and it won't go away it's probably best to avoid so personally i won't go but i hope it was helpful to someone.

Also talked with Nana quoted 5mil but discount 3.85mil with everything included. They explained what they wanted to do and why. I have also sent requests to marble and dream just to get more opinions. Will probably go with nana when the government advises overseas travel again.

Update: i got a reply from online consultation. I sent them pics and my nose and explained that i wanted. They sent back price including 6 procedures most of them things i don't need like deviation and it totaled 9,500,000krw but will be 4,900,000krw if they use my pictures. That price is almost 11k cad which is more than it costs in my own country.

They said they opened in 2018. They also said they were the most popular with locals and linked me b&a: http://zeroman.soroweb.co.kr/eng/index.php

Overally i feel like they didn't listen to what i wanted and just added extra. They also told me all checkup fees extra. I mean when you get a bad feeling about something and it won't go away it's probably best to avoid so personally i won't go but i hope it was helpful to someone.

Also talked with Nana quoted 5mil but discount 3.85mil with everything included. They explained what they wanted to do and why. I have also sent requests to marble and dream just to get more opinions. Will probably go with nana when the government advises overseas travel again.
What procedures are you getting done at Nana for your nose?

"Overally i feel like they didn't listen to what i wanted and just added extra." - that alone is a MAJOR RED FLAG for the clinic. Do NOT let them touch your face. If they won't listen to you now, they won't listen to you after they've butchered your face and gave you a face that you never wanted or asked for.