Anyone heard anything about Dior La Creme

im sooo curious try it now lol ! :woohoo:
Okay road tested it today.

Very impressed :yes:

It's very lasting, doesn't settle into lines and pores, doesn't show up minor flakiness and is more a semi matte but as usual I got the colour match wrong so I will continue to use until I can get a lighter one.

I would desribe it as medium coverage so it is a little lighter coverage than I usually prefer as i have some redness in my face but will definitely overlook this as there are so many positives about it.

To date probably the best foundation I have used :tup:

Okay road tested it today.

Very impressed :yes:

It's very lasting, doesn't settle into lines and pores, doesn't show up minor flakiness and is more a semi matte but as usual I got the colour match wrong so I will continue to use until I can get a lighter one.

I would desribe it as medium coverage so it is a little lighter coverage than I usually prefer as i have some redness in my face but will definitely overlook this as there are so many positives about it.

To date probably the best foundation I have used :tup:

I am SOOOOO getting it ! :drool:which powder do you use with it?

I am SOOOOO getting it ! :drool:which powder do you use with it?
the only thing I use with it is bare escentuals prime time (similar to smashbox primer but lighter and doesn't clog pores like I found with smashbox).

because I sometimes get flaky skin I tend to stay away from powder but there is a dior extreme powder as well, it would be an awesome combination together :yes:

the only thing I use with it is bare escentuals prime time (similar to smashbox primer but lighter and doesn't clog pores like I found with smashbox).

because I sometimes get flaky skin I tend to stay away from powder but there is a dior extreme powder as well, it would be an awesome combination together :yes:

flaky skin is my issue too these days i will test this bare thingy too;) thanks hun!

Oh i was? I told you i was a total noob. I don't do testers and dislike going to department stores having SA's looking over me. I wasn't sure where to get samples :shame:

hehe i told you to go the department store, put make up on, try it out, come back next day, try out another brand..rinse & repeat until you find something you feel great wearing on your face ! :upsidedown: