Anyone heard anything about Dior La Creme

You two are too funny!

I'm no good with make up/ skincare - this is where i feel non feminine to say the least. It's mind boggling when there's so many similar products in one brand.

Would love to try Dermalogica and Jurlique. As for the La Creme, don't think i'll be rushing to buy it at $320 a pop, i thought it read it wrong the first time :amuse:

You two are too funny!

I'm no good with make up/ skincare - this is where i feel non feminine to say the least. It's mind boggling when there's so many similar products in one brand.

Would love to try Dermalogica and Jurlique. As for the La Creme, don't think i'll be rushing to buy it at $320 a pop, i thought it read it wrong the first time :amuse:
Both Dermalogica and Jurlique are good.

I have only recently started looking after my skin as the age is beginning to show (botox could be coming soon) :lol:

I just want to try out the sample of dior la creme and see what the hype is about, I found La Mer to be a big deal about nothing for the price :wtf:

Both Dermalogica and Jurlique are good.

I have only recently started looking after my skin as the age is beginning to show (botox could be coming soon) :lol:

I just want to try out the sample of dior la creme and see what the hype is about, I found La Mer to be a big deal about nothing for the price :wtf:

did you try the La Mer oil free lotion instead of the regular heavy cream? a lot of gals who found the cream too heavy and generally not suitable for their skin like the lotion version ;) i say after u sweep everyone off their feet with your bags at Fashion Week you will just get all the creams you feel like ! :nuts:

did you try the La Mer oil free lotion instead of the regular heavy cream? a lot of gals who found the cream too heavy and generally not suitable for their skin like the lotion version ;) i say after u sweep everyone off their feet with your bags at Fashion Week you will just get all the creams you feel like ! :nuts:
Haven't tried the lotion but I've been wondering if the la mer gel would be good for combo skins :shrugs:

And god I hope your right with the bags, been watching a Kimora Lee marathon, I want what she has :hysteric:

$15 mil on a house, hey no problem :lol:

PS Won a bottle of the new dior forever extreme wear foundation, dying to try this out.

Supposed to have really good reviews.

Always on a quest for my HG foundation, haven't found it yet so fingers crossed.

Haven't tried the lotion but I've been wondering if the la mer gel would be good for combo skins :shrugs:

And god I hope your right with the bags, been watching a Kimora Lee marathon, I want what she has :hysteric:

$15 mil on a house, hey no problem :lol:

uugh Kimora Lee is the epithome of lack of chic for me :yucky:

i cant say anything about the mer gel as i personally hate all products that have tghe form of a gel my skin just feels tight and irritated after them uuugh

PS Won a bottle of the new dior forever extreme wear foundation, dying to try this out.

Supposed to have really good reviews.

Always on a quest for my HG foundation, haven't found it yet so fingers crossed.

oooh try it out and let us know ! i am a foundation maniac myself my latest favourite is the prolumiere from chanel its a semi matte, unifying foundation but not very dullying at the same time...:tup:

uugh Kimora Lee is the epithome of lack of chic for me :yucky:

i cant say anything about the mer gel as i personally hate all products that have tghe form of a gel my skin just feels tight and irritated after them uuugh
I don't particularly like her but what she has built and the lifestyle :yes:, I think women in business can be assertive without being downright rude or *****y and this is how she comes across to me.

I didn't really find the La Mer cream greasy as such, just not the results I would expect from such an expensive product.

oooh try it out and let us know ! i am a foundation maniac myself my latest favourite is the prolumiere from chanel its a semi matte, unifying foundation but not very dullying at the same time...:tup:
Will do, what sort of coverage in your opinion does the chanel give - sheer, medium or full.

I bought the dior sculpt which was too creamy and thick but I liked the coverage, the dior consultant matched me up with a colour that made me look orange :wtf:

Will do, what sort of coverage in your opinion does the chanel give - sheer, medium or full.

I bought the dior sculpt which was too creamy and thick but I liked the coverage, the dior consultant matched me up with a colour that made me look orange :wtf:

oh i never used this particular one i quite like creamy for winter...i would say the chanel one gives me medium coverage not too heavy but good enough to even the skin out:yes: