Anyone hear of Via Solace/ romanovilla.com?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I did a search on here but nothing came up. Buyer beware!! My BFF discovered this website last night after doing a search for a new Speedy. I told her please don't order from them because you can only buy authentic from LV directly or Nordstrom/Saks/Niemans. It's quite possible that all the other brands on the site are legit because if you look at them pricewise, they're close to original cost and I don't know of knock off Rebecca Minkoff or Tory Burch but you never know. The LV prices are high enough to make you think maybe they're real and someone naive enough may fall for it. I said 'think about it, if these were authentic, everyone would be buying from them'. I also told her to email LV and have them verify it for her...I'm curious to see what their reply to her will be. I told her don't be surprised if the website gets taken down after you email them!!

viasolace.com

Last edited by a moderator:
They are using stock photos which is terrible!! Look at the balenciaga section..pics taken right OFF the official website. Someone needs to close them down.

I purchased 2 handbags from this Company at $400+ each. Like your friend, because of the price, I thought the handbags would be authentic!! Besides, when I spoke with the Company representative, she assured me that the handbags were being sold by ViaSolace in the same way that Coach handbags are sold via their outlet stores....LIAR, LIAR!! Also, the website indicates that the bags are "AUTHENTIC....NO FAKES". While I cannot attest to the authenticity of all handbags sold by this company, the Louis Vuitton handbags (that were sold to me) are FAKES...took mine to a LV store to authenticate and they verified that the handbags were FAKES!! I don't know how this operation gets away with this but I joined this site specifically to get the word out so that others would NOT be fooled by them!! Also, reporting them to BBB!! The good news is...after about 1 month, lots of threatening phone calls and the launch of an investigation via my bank, I was able to get a refund!! I don't want others to go through what I went through so I'm posting this info here...LET'S GET THE WORD OUT!! :tdown::tdown::tdown:

too good to be true! thanx 4 the input. BTW, I have never known Nordy's to sell LV.... neiman's, saks definitely... Whatever happened to eluxury.com? i heard that was a credible website..

too good to be true! thanx 4 the input. BTW, I have never known Nordy's to sell LV.... neiman's, saks definitely... Whatever happened to eluxury.com? i heard that was a credible website..

You can search for others, but Nordstroms in Chicago sells LV. A really good SA from that store was mentioned in a thread a few months ago.

I just purchased a Neverfull MM from Romanovilla.com since they guaranteed 100% authenticity. I couldn't tell any differences from a real one, but the date code was SP0012....this bag was released in 2007. I'm currently trying to get a refund. They are trying to tell me that European date codes differ from US date codes.

I just purchased a Neverfull MM from Romanovilla.com since they guaranteed 100% authenticity. I couldn't tell any differences from a real one, but the date code was SP0012....this bag was released in 2007. I'm currently trying to get a refund. They are trying to tell me that European date codes differ from US date codes.

Let us know how you go - lm sorry l cant help - l dont know anything about datecodes.

I don't think that is a legit site.
More info: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/authenticate-this-website-641225-8.html#post18621482

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...sellers-consignment-shops-estores-101127.html and of course www.louisvuitton.com and in store at select department stores.

More info about date codes: http://forum.purseblog.com/date-codes/

Get a refund! Good luck!

I called them today and they tried to give me an even bigger discount and were asking why I wanted to return it. When I told them that the date code said it was made in 2002 and the bag wasn't released until 2007, they told me it was a MINOR defect and that some date codes were put on the wrong bags....yeah right! I'm sending it back and praying I get my money back. From now on I'm only buying from the actual store. It's too much work and risk trying to get a bargain. I'm also reporting them to the BBB. On their website they have this under their about us: We guarantee all of our products to be 100% authentic or your money back. . ALL products sold at RomanoVilla.com come whith a full manufacturer warranty. We also offer a "14 day no questions asked" return policy..
ALL items sold here at this site are BRAND NEW, never used and completely free of any defects. and are chosen with the highest standards and quality. There is also manufacturers repair services and warranties available for ALL products sold at RomanoVilla.com .

This is the purse they sent me:
mail.jpg

6-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Get the word out!! DO NOT buy from them! I also found out they are the same as ViaSolace!!

I called them today and they tried to give me an even bigger discount and were asking why I wanted to return it. When I told them that the date code said it was made in 2002 and the bag wasn't released until 2007, they told me it was a MINOR defect and that some date codes were put on the wrong bags....yeah right! I'm sending it back and praying I get my money back. From now on I'm only buying from the actual store. It's too much work and risk trying to get a bargain. I'm also reporting them to the BBB. On their website they have this under their about us: We guarantee all of our products to be 100% authentic or your money back. . ALL products sold at RomanoVilla.com come whith a full manufacturer warranty. We also offer a "14 day no questions asked" return policy..
ALL items sold here at this site are BRAND NEW, never used and completely free of any defects. and are chosen with the highest standards and quality. There is also manufacturers repair services and warranties available for ALL products sold at RomanoVilla.com .

This is the purse they sent me:

Get the word out!! DO NOT buy from them! I also found out they are the same as ViaSolace!!

Wow that is horrible!
Btw the neverfull does look off to me. Have you ever put it in the authenticate this thread just to be sure?

I hope everything works out! Let us know!