Anyone having trouble finding a TREVI pm or TIVOLI gm in the states??

I am considering the Tivoli or Trevi, but I 've never seen them on elux, or at my local NM. Just wondering if these are on backorder and if anyone else is waiting or knows what the deal is with these 2 specific bags?? TIA !

2 weeks ago, I purchased the Trevi PM (no WL). They had both the trivoli and Trevis in all sizes in stock.

Last week, I returned my Trevi and Calgary HR still had a good stock. However, today all I saw was the Trevi GM......

The store must have gotten more than enough for WL because they had plenty around in the display and wit customers trying it on. In the last 2 weeks, everytime I've been in there was 3-4 people trying on the Trivolis and Trevis at the same time -- so Popular!

Wow Jazzie you bought the Trevi! I want one too, I'm really in love with the shape but yeah I only saw the PM when I was there yesterday.

Hey Jazzie! I bought the last Trevi PM on Wed-I wonder if that's the one you returned? haha, glad i got it before the price increase.

Kamen-That's weird, cuz the SA told me that they only had one trevi PM left on Wed.

Wow Jazzie you bought the Trevi! I want one too, I'm really in love with the shape but yeah I only saw the PM when I was there yesterday.

Sadly though I returned it. I loved everything about it, especially how the shape fits so nicely under your arm & I really love that shoulder strap! I wish the Berkeley had a strap like that one! The BF loved the Trevi -- he actually picked it out.....but I trying to curve my damier cravings!

Hey Jazzie! I bought the last Trevi PM on Wed-I wonder if that's the one you returned? haha, glad i got it before the price increase.

Congratz! I'm glad this baby went to a fellow tpfer! I literally sat at home & looked at it for hours deciding whether or not to keep this baby! In fact, when I brought it back to the store, I wasn't even sure I was going to return it! LOL...Of Course, I didn't go home empty handed!

I got my Trevi last week, Wednesday, however I called the SA on Sunday to order and find it before the price increase. I was also considering the Tivoli gm, however he said, that it's really hard to find and he probably couldn't get it by Wednesday. He also informed me that I would have to order and pay in advance if I really want it. I called elux today and they said they have no idea when they are going to replenish it. They told me just to keep checking the website. Hope that helps.

I want the Tivoli GM too! :drool::drool: