Anyone Having Last Minute PCE Thoughts?

I would love to have the Legacy Stripe agenda and umbrella,but I'll probably just wait to get an agenda and umbrella at the outlet.

Those are the only two things I bought during this PCE! Lol. Well, that and the legacy stripe flats, but those were a gift.

Do you think that the legacy stuff will turn up at the outlet? I'd love to pick up a second cosmetic case.

I regret buying my Carly and Watercolor Wristlet at full price in April because then I could have had more money to spend for this PCE. ALthough I think buying my Carly and the few other items I did, qualified me for this PCE. But man, I'd love some Legacy Stripe stuff. Too bad I have no more money left.

When does the PCE end now? I've been MIA for a few weeks and didn't know it was still going on.

I guess I should be happy I don't have the new catalogue. However I may have to browse the website and find a thing or two!

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the mineral leather zip around wallet (to go with my brown Carly) and/or the new stripe wallet (just because).....the stuff I ordered should be there Friday, so when I go to pick it up I'll make my decision then.

^Thanks girl. (for noshoe) :smile:

I don't have much money right now. *sigh* But maybe tonight I'll have to go to the store and pick up the catalogue.

Are they letting you order stuff from the new catalogue for PCE already?

Question...where is the new Legacy Stripe Beauty Case on the website?

Secondly: I am considering returning my Chelsea Small Flap and the Cotton Carlys I got at the outlet today and instead buying a Chelsea Hobo (most likely Mineral, but not sure since I already have the Turquoise Ergo Hobo)!?!? Hmmmmm....

I've been trying to find the beauty case on the website too without success but there is a thread from yesterday with pics. The style number is 40674, $148.

The mineral hobo color isn't close to the turquoise Ergo in my view. The turquoise is much brighter. Mineral is closer to pond but slightly darker. I took the pond with me to the boutique just so I could compare the 2 before getting the wristlet.