Anyone having fantasies about Sienna? ;-)

Feb 2, 2006
:graucho::graucho::graucho:

I know I am. :P And I have no business fantasizing as I'm already waitlisted for tomato, violet, and jaune. :wtf: The styles I'd love in Sienna are the Day with RH or the Step. Has anyone here ordered anything in Sienna, and in what style? Also, is it precollection or collection??

Hmm...i've been thinkin abt this siena color lately and really keen on getting something probably a day bag in RH...but still couldn't make up my mind....sigh

I want a Sienna day bag with regular hardware, too! But, a marigold and a steel bag are first on my list and I'm not sure I'll have enough money left for a Sienna after I get those two.

It's collection I believe (with Jaune and Violet)....but someone correct me if I'm wrong :Push:

I am looking forward to seeing Sienna as I am a major "Brown/Neutrals" fan!!! Think I will fancy a Day or Twiggy but nothing ordered yet :yes:

attachment.php

I really am too - if if it's similar to this! I think it is such a warm bronze brown! :yahoo:I want it in the work! (with RH)

Attachments

• siennaclutch.jpg
    siennaclutch.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 268
It's collection I believe (with Jaune and Violet)....but someone correct me if I'm wrong :Push:
attachment.php

I am looking forward to seeing Sienna as I am a major "Brown/Neutrals" fan!!! Think I will fancy a Day or Twiggy but nothing ordered yet :yes:
The color TABAC is on this color chart - so I think it's one of the first out?

Attachments

• Arena%20fall%20winter%2007%20colors.JPG
    Arena%20fall%20winter%2007%20colors.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 265
Ok....I just saw this from ICB's earlier post. Sounds wonderful!! :drool:

SIENNA: I will consider this color as the dark horse of the FW 07 season. I’m on the list for the Work. This appeared in the trunk show as a trim on one of their non-Motorcycle collections. Someone (sorry can’t remember who) was asking if this is going to be similar to Chloe’s ever so famous WHISKEY….and it’s looking a bit positive. I love Whiskey myself (I’m talking about the color!) and Sienna is a brown with a shade of red (not enough orange in it to be exactly like Whiskey – close enough!). The leather wasn’t the Arena leather so there might be some slight variations compared to the color I saw.