Anyone have Vavin GM or LUCO?

1. I like these tote style bags. Anyone have these? Any thoughts or pictures?

2. I have the Luco tote and used to have the vavin GM. I use the luco for work and carry a few files and my laptop in it--perfect fit. I think the luco looks too business like for my everyday casual life so I have never worn it in that setting. I did get the vavin GM for that purpose and although I loved it, I still felt like it was a little too formal looking for my everyday wear. I sold that and decided to get a bag that would carry about the same amount but look a little more causual cool! :supacool: Unfortunately when I went to the boutique, I thought that both the batignolles vertical and cabas piano would fit the bill....so I ended up buying both!! Now my dilemma is which of those two to keep...I think they are too similar in size and appearance to keep both. Yikes!!:wtf:

3. I have the Luco. I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I like it so much, I've been carrying it everyday.... I don't think its too formal for every day (I am a nurse and work in the healthcare setting ~ I do orientation for new nurses). Its actually keeping me from carrying another bag with my agenda, magazines for lunch reading, etc. It looks great!!!!

4. I have the Luco tote and love it. It is structured and so a bit dressier looking (but I wear it with jeans too). I carried it everyday as my work tote (and took it on trips as my travel tote) up until I got my Chelsea tote (which is less structured so a bit more casual looking too). Now I switch off and on.

5. I have the Luco as well...it was my first LV bag.
    I love it and wear it both casually and for travel.
    It's an eye catcher.
    Here are some pics I have in the Visual thread.

[​IMG]

6. JoJo that looks great on you!

7. Looks great on you, love your dimples :biggrin:

8. I have the vavin gm and love it!
    It's big, but doesn't feel big. My favorite part is the dividers/pockets inside. It provides just the right amount of organization!!

9. I really like the look of the Vavin GM.

10. JoJo, you have some great pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice