Anyone have TWO or more paddies?

I don't think it's too much if you have the same bag in different colors, especially if you LOVE the style! I do it all the time when it comes to shoes and clothes. Purses on the other hand, is a bit more expensive to do. If I could, I would buy another paddy in mousse as well sweetsparkle!

sweetsparkle said:
so what does everyone think of the mousse color? it's a rare color and i love the silver hardware, which would be different than my ivory paddy :biggrin:

sweetsparkle, there should be a PM (or two) waiting for you. I didn't see this post before I wrote you. I say go for the mousse paddy, and get the white muse too. I think that would be a better balance than an ivory paddy and a white muse.

sweetsparkle said:
yes, that sounds like a good idea. a mousse paddy and the white muse. does anyone know where I could buy the mousse paddy? When i was at Chloe NYC, they didn't have that color.

I got mine at Chloe South Coast Plaza.

Also, call Neiman's they should be able to do a store search and get one for you. I know that they had been arriving all last week.

If you love the style and will use the bags then having two or more is not insane. It is far better than having two or more of different style bags that never get used.

Yeah, the whiskey and chocolate look great together, like they are related!

sweetsparkle said:
yes, that sounds like a good idea. a mousse paddy and the white muse. does anyone know where I could buy the mousse paddy? When i was at Chloe NYC, they didn't have that color.

LVR has the mousse paddy in stock.