Anyone have/tried these Coach boots?

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
Does anyone have or did anyone try on the:

Legra Bootie http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/s...&IN_MERCH=true

Krista Boot http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...umber=q661_blk

or Benita Boot?

I am curious how they run. I should've ordered sooner. They have the Benita and Legra in my normal size 8.5 but the Krista they only have an 8. I am wondering if they will fit.

I was leaning towards a flat boot but of course, DH wants me to get a heeled boot. Men! But, if anyone has any advice on these boots, I would really appreciate it!

Neither of your links work.

I have the Benita boot and it is literally my go to. Super comfortable, amazing on, goes with anything. I typically take an 8.5 in Coach boots and I bought an 8 in the Benita. Fits just fine, even with thick socks.

ETA: here they are in real life. Hope this helps. ;)

DSC07243.jpg

Last edited:
omg jenay the benitas look great on you!!
i typically find that coach shoes, including their boots, run very TTS.
i ordered the benitas in a 5.5 and though they fit and looked great (i'm 5'0 tall), when i walked, they made a weird air release sound as my feet are kind of wide and flat. had to return unfortunately. even better if you have the promo code!

I'm leaning toward the Krista boot which has a heel and I already have a casual pair of boots. I usually wear a 8.5 but I found an 8 and a 9. Would you ladies go up to a 9 since it has the heel?

I'm leaning toward the Krista boot which has a heel and I already have a casual pair of boots. I usually wear a 8.5 but I found an 8 and a 9. Would you ladies go up to a 9 since it has the heel?

I've tried on the Krista and I was TTS. I would get your true size, because to me Coach tends to run a bit larger. I've even sized down a half-size in their shoes and boots. HTH!

Thanks, Dukeprincess! Can you tell me, since the shaft is stretch leather would you be able to tuck pants into them? And is the toe pointed up a bit like they look in the picture?

I so hate buying boots online. I have been searching for months!

I really appreciate all the input ladies. The Coach stores in my city don't carry boots.

Thanks, Dukeprincess! Can you tell me, since the shaft is stretch leather would you be able to tuck pants into them? And is the toe pointed up a bit like they look in the picture?

I so hate buying boots online. I have been searching for months!

I really appreciate all the input ladies. The Coach stores in my city don't carry boots.

Unless you have stick thin calves, I doubt you'd be able to stick skinny jeans into the Krista. I have about 13.5 inch calves (which is fairly small) and they were only slightly large around my calves. Not enough room to stick pants in without looking silly.