Anyone have this?

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
thank you for the feedback! yay!! now I am even more excited to get it! woohoooie!!!!! I bet the black looks GREAT too...

ellebar said:
My mom has the bag in balck and it's PERF! The size is great and the style works with jeans or more dressy stuff too. What a great price. Congrats!!!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
I bought the same style bag in the larger foldover size when it first went on sale (they've since sold out)...I love it and I love the red. I think you're really going to like it.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
Shu..I know which one you are talking about..and I loved that one..The first day I saw it online I was thinking of getting THAT one..and it seemed like the next day it was outta there. How long is your strap? I couldnt tell if that one was a longer strap for across the body, or shorter strap? I am pretty sure the one I bought is a shorter strap..

actually..ellebar, if ya see this..how long is the strap of your mom's bag?

ellebar

Jan 15, 2006
I'll check it out and measure tonight when I see my mom... but from memory I can tell you that it fits comfortably over her shoulder (she's quite petite though). Anyhow, I'll measure tonight and post ASAP. BTW: you're getting a heck of a deal on this bag... I believe my mom bought her's in London for close to 3 times this amount!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
My bag would probably be perfect for you b/c I'm petite too...It's not crossbody but fits perfectly under my are. sorry, I haven't had time to measure but things have been crazy at my house. I think it will be a great bag.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
shushopn said:
My bag would probably be perfect for you b/c I'm petite too...It's not crossbody but fits perfectly under my are. sorry, I haven't had time to measure but things have been crazy at my house. I think it will be a great bag.
oh shu..don't you worry about measuring! You answered perfectly..I just wanted a general idea. I was saying before, I am picky with my lengths, like I like shoulder bags that fit closely to my shoulder as opposed to hitting closer to my stomach..if that makes sense at all..I definately am not a fan of corss body for myself..so good:smile: I have to tell ya i am so excited..the tracking info isnt in the system yet i guess..so I am waiting for that. Burberry said that it can take up to 48 hrs. if not longer for tracking info to be in the UPS system..watch, my luck, it will get lost.

BTW does your username mean shoe shoppin...because that is really cute..love how you spelled it :smile:

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
I know, crossbody is not great for me either. Yes, it stands for shoe shopping. Kind of silly but I do love shoes also. I hope you love it!

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
thank you :smile:..i know i am going to. I still can't believe how great of a price it was and in red my fav. color..i am tempted to get the semi matching wallet that they have on sale (on burberry). (if you want to look at a silly name look at mine :smile: )

shushopn said:
I know, crossbody is not great for me either. Yes, it stands for shoe shopping. Kind of silly but I do love shoes also. I hope you love it!