Anyone have this Winter 2012 Trapeze?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for any real-life photos of this trapeze. Does anyone have it? Thank you in advance!! =)

winter_2012_leathergoods_16.jpeg
  2. I'm interested to know what size is this? Sorry I don't have this but contemplating on buying :smile:

3. I just saw a new stock of trapeze came in at Holt Renfrew today. Can't remember the colour tho. It's gorgeous but too big on me and I'm 5'4.

4. My SA sent me a picture of the Trapeze this morning -- PM me with your e-mail so I can forward it to you.

5. here it is

9 21 037.jpg
  6. I have this bag but with the red flap :smile: posting a pic.

image-1379711190.jpg

7. It's the "small" size with the shoulder strap. Not very small though! It's a great sized bag.

8. I also got an email today from my SA With new shipments. They have the bag ur looking for in the medium & large size!!! Lemme kno & ill pm his info to u

9. Ohhhh!! These are amazing! Thank you! Wow.. it's super beautiful!! Now to decide between the blue/white/cognac and all-tan... :graucho:

10. Nice.. If I m not wrong, this is the latest winter collection right?!

11. Thank you & Yes it is the winter collection and the medium size with the strap.

12. Modelling pics please :smile: