Anyone have this problem with their Tory Burch Reva ballet flats?

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
Well, I'm not sure if I've stretched them out or what but my black pair, which I have worn often (but are only about 9 months old), are constantly slipping off my heel. I'm seriously ready to get rid of them because it's getting annoying. Anyone else experience this after wearing them for a while? I'm not wearing them with socks or hose, so they're not slipping off for that reason.

Anyone else having heel slippage?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

cascherping

Confetti In Her Hair
O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
I have experienced some heel slippage to a certain extent as well - but I've also worn my to death so it's probably due for me to get another pair.

Can you bring them in to a shoe repair place that you trust to add some elastic in the back (on the inside)?

laksalala

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
i just returned mine today. i did not have the heel slippage problem but i think they are the most uncomfortable shoes i have ever own.

ChiChi143

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
New York
I've had my heels coming out of my Coach flats because I wore them so much they stretched out. I put Foot Petals Heavenly Heelz pads in them & now I don't have a problem (they make shoes comfy too if you have a problem with a shoe cutting into the back of your heel!).

soph1aa

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I have heel spillage too. thats why i hate wearing them. i only wore them twice. i would return it if i bought it at nordstroms but since i bought it at the tory burch store, no can do... i saw some stuff at foot petals that uses a strap sticker so it doesnt come offf..probably try it sometime