Anyone have this Le Foulonné Crossbody? (Double Zip)

I've been looking for the perfect small black crossbody with sturdy leather and minimal branding, and I think this might fit the bill! (I'm a huge fan of the Celine Trio but haven't been willing to spend over $1k on a small pouch-style bag.) Just curious if anyone has experience with this particular model...thank you!

Link: https://us.longchamp.com/products/le-foulonne/crossbody-bag/l2072021047
View attachment 4011951

I don’t own one but I’ve tried them on several times since Longchamp introduced them for autumn 2017 and I like them. For a flat pouch they hold a surprising amount without bulging. Very handy little crossbody and definitely a nicely priced alternative to the Trio. Hope you get to test one out. :tup:

I don’t own one but I’ve tried them on several times since Longchamp introduced them for autumn 2017 and I like them. For a flat pouch they hold a surprising amount without bulging. Very handy little crossbody and definitely a nicely priced alternative to the Trio. Hope you get to test one out. :tup:

Awesome, thanks for the intel! I'm hopefully going to order one next month (or try to find it in-store in NYC). I think it would be a great little traveling companion.

Awesome, thanks for the intel! I'm hopefully going to order one next month (or try to find it in-store in NYC). I think it would be a great little traveling companion.

Totally agree that they are perfect for travel. Plus in case you aren’t familiar with Foulonne leather it’s very strong and resistant to scratches and water damage. Wears like iron.

I've been looking for the perfect small black crossbody with sturdy leather and minimal branding, and I think this might fit the bill! (I'm a huge fan of the Celine Trio but haven't been willing to spend over $1k on a small pouch-style bag.) Just curious if anyone has experience with this particular model...thank you!

Link: https://us.longchamp.com/products/le-foulonne/crossbody-bag/l2072021047
View attachment 4011951

I have it in a different color. I am not a big crossbody person so I just use it as a double pouch/clutch in my totes. I will say tho that as a crossbody, it's surprisingly roomy and looks very proportional.

If you like the Trio, I believe that Barneys NY in-house brand does a version of it. I dont know if they did one this season tho.