Anyone have this issue with Prada wallets?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hi Prada lovers!

I'm new to this part of tPF, but I am OBSESSED with Prada antik, and fell in love with a wallet that I decided I had to violate my ban for! (No, not on sale either!)

I went to Saks, got the last one.

I was so excited to "move in" I started putting my cards in right on the spot. Some of the slots felt tight, but one of them clearly could NOT fit my credit card.

The Prada expert assured me that since it's deerskin, it would stretch.

I had her order me one form a different store because i knew it would drive me crazy trying to stretch out the slots, and I would feel like I bought a wallet that was not as it should be.

Just curious, since this is my first Prada wallet, if anyone else has had something similar?

Hi Prada lovers!

I'm new to this part of tPF, but I am OBSESSED with Prada antik, and fell in love with a wallet that I decided I had to violate my ban for! (No, not on sale either!)

I went to Saks, got the last one.

I was so excited to "move in" I started putting my cards in right on the spot. Some of the slots felt tight, but one of them clearly could NOT fit my credit card.

The Prada expert assured me that since it's deerskin, it would stretch.

I had her order me one form a different store because i knew it would drive me crazy trying to stretch out the slots, and I would feel like I bought a wallet that was not as it should be.

Just curious, since this is my first Prada wallet, if anyone else has had something similar?

I always think that it is a good thing when the cards fit tight. That way they are secure. I just filled a Prada Malaysian Toad wallet and the card slots were tight. I have several Jimmy Choo wallets and they have been tight. And even my old Coaches started out tight. But remember that leather does stretch.:smile:

Well, I got the new one that Saks had sent from another store. This one, while a tight fit in the same slots that I couldn't get my cards into in the other wallet, does work.

Actually, it's probably a GOOD thing that the fit is so snug..I can hardly get my Barney's card out! ;)