Anyone have this in black?

kate79

Jul 27, 2006
The black one is on sale at Eluxury, but they don't have any pictures of it in black and I'm having a hard time picturing it. Anyone have pics they can share with me? :graucho:

Also, are these as fragile as they look?:confused1:

Attachments

• untitled 3.jpg
    untitled 3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 146
Black with white trim is very..very pretty in real life, I disagree that it's less classy than other colors like Cinnamon. Cinnamon is nice in its own way, it is a matter of personal preference.

from BBOS
7354_l.jpg

I seriously thought about this bag when I first saw it a few months ago. However, I had concerns about the stitching/ruching part on the top of the bag. It did not look really secure and I can only imagine what would happen it you snagged it...so, needless to say, I decided against the bag although it is gorgeous IRL. If you look at the pictures really closely, you can hopefully see what I am referring to.

If you really love it, go for it. I'd be interested to hear from PFers that own the bag and their thoughts on that.

Thanks everyone. I didn't realize the black one had white trim - I kind of like it, but its just not really what I'm looking for now. I do like that dark brown one though, very pretty - but I really need a new black purse (on sale preferably). So I guess the search continues... :search:

However, I had concerns about the stitching/ruching part on the top of the bag. It did not look really secure and I can only imagine what would happen it you snagged it.

That's what I was thinking too. Its a beautiful bag but it kind of looks like it could fall apart after a few uses.