Anyone have this in black?

1. The black one is on sale at Eluxury, but they don't have any pictures of it in black and I'm having a hard time picturing it. Anyone have pics they can share with me? :graucho:

Also, are these as fragile as they look?:confused1:

untitled 3.jpg
  2. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the black color for this bag... it's weird how it has the white trim along the leather.

3. i agree. the one in orange is way nicer and classy.

4. Black with white trim is very..very pretty in real life, I disagree that it's less classy than other colors like Cinnamon. Cinnamon is nice in its own way, it is a matter of personal preference.

5. from BBOS
    [​IMG]

6. Are you set on the black? Net-A-Porter has an exclusive dark brown with aubergine trim on sale for $810. It looks pretty nice.
    [​IMG]

7. ^ This combination looks gorgeous in the pictures. I haven't seen it in real life though.

8. It still comes up as $1350 for me, I'm on the US site.

9. Oh wow, that dark brown looks really pretty!

10. I seriously thought about this bag when I first saw it a few months ago. However, I had concerns about the stitching/ruching part on the top of the bag. It did not look really secure and I can only imagine what would happen it you snagged it...so, needless to say, I decided against the bag although it is gorgeous IRL. If you look at the pictures really closely, you can hopefully see what I am referring to.

If you really love it, go for it. I'd be interested to hear from PFers that own the bag and their thoughts on that.

11. Thanks everyone. I didn't realize the black one had white trim - I kind of like it, but its just not really what I'm looking for now. I do like that dark brown one though, very pretty - but I really need a new black purse (on sale preferably). So I guess the search continues... :search:

That's what I was thinking too. Its a beautiful bag but it kind of looks like it could fall apart after a few uses.

12. The dark brown and the smoke version are very pretty IMO... You def need to see this IRL before deciding to purchase.

13. I think black with the white trim is great! It gives the bag a sporty edge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice