Anyone have this fabulous Guccissima?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful!!!

2. Just as I thought, it's gorgeous. I'm so putting it on my list. :smile:

3. I love this bag! She is def. on my wish list right now for sure:drool: However, I actually think that I'm going to get the black fabric with the traditional web instead of the black guccissima...but I so love guccissima leather too, ugh...such choices... I haven't had a chance to see her in person yet though - I know I'll love her soo much more in person. :yes: Danger to Me!!! (and my DH) ;)

4. This bag is bee-utiful, I saw it at the Gucci store, but since I just got the Pelham hobo in Black GG Fabric, I pre-ordered the Brown Guccissima one.... won't get it until March/April this year, but well worth the wait, haven't seen the brown one in person nor do I know if the stores have the brown one at all, but I figure you can't go wrong with brown guccissima and such a great price!! I'd say get it, doesn't get much better than that price!