Anyone have this CL Vizu boot?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi-I pulled this pic off ebay for reference but I just ordered the attached in both black & brown-I think it was a complete "impulse" buy but there's something about this boot that appeals to me - I'm wondering if I ordered the right size I've worn anywhere from a 9 to a 10 in CL's - does anyone have these & know how they run? I think I'll get more use from the black pair but here's a pic of the brown - let me know if you all love or hate them - Thankfully theyve got a good return policy!

NEW CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN BROWN VIZU BOOTS SHOES 38.5 8.5
    [​IMG]:yes:

2. Personally, I love that shade of Brown on that shoe. It seems to show them off very well. Do you know where they are available?

3. I have the Vizu in black, and they do run small. I'm usually a 40 or 40.5 in CL and got these in a 41.5 and they fit perfectly. The mesh makes the boot feel a bit fragile when you walk - on first wearing I thought it would rip! - but it's actually quite sturdy. Because the stiletto is placed more under the heel they're pretty easy to walk in (provided you lift your knees like a super model) and they make your leg look gorgeous. Great choice - hope you love them!

4. i saw a pic of the shoes on
    and it doesnt look too flattering .. it squished the girls ankle

5. i agree with brian, i find the brown more flattering