Anyone have this Burberry bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need some help. I love the small grainy leather tote bag. (On Nordstrom, it is listed as the small buffalo leather shoulder bag.)

http://us.burberry.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4282278&cp=2119969.3701089.3757925&parentPage=family

Does anyone have this bag in TRENCH? I love the light color, but I am wondering how well it resists stains. My first choice would be the chocolate, but I have way too many brown leather bags. Trench is gorgeous, but I'm afraid I will stain it. Black just seems more sensible, especially since I am buying this bag specifically for a trip. (On planes, I always seem to get the dirtbag next to me who stretches his feet to my side/onto my bag.)

Any advice would be helpful. Or just opinions as well. Which color would you buy? Thanks!

2. I don't personally like the style but black seems to be the best choice... would you consider a leather quilted bag? :smile:

3. Mmm, I think I've decided on the style, just need help with color. It's my first Burberry, so I'm wondering how well the different color leathers hold up.