Anyone have this bag?

1. Hi there, I have totally fallen for this bag in a big way. However, it is a large bag and I fear that it may be just too big for me. I'm more of a small bag girl really and worry that I wouldn't know what to do with such a monster sized bag. Does anyone have this style of bag? It would be great if I could see a pic or two with someone modelling it to get a sense of scale help me make my decision. Thank you so much!

guccibag.jpg
  2. It's prettyyy

3. Yes it most certainly is a lovely bag!

I guess nobody here has one, which is a shame, I was hoping somebody was going to tell me how great it was so that I'd just have to get one myself. :P

4. I don't have one (Techno Horse-bit Shoulder bag) but I did try it on and I remember thinking that the little detils were amazing. It was a fashion show piece (SS'10) and been discontinued now Gucci might have some at the outlets still (or did you see it there). I don't think it was that big but then I like bags either big or small :shrugs:. Be careful though, plenty of crap fakes around :-s

5. Thank you so much for your reply, it helps a lot, especially knowing the bag's name. The one I have seen is preloved but is in great condition, it looks so beautiful. I just need to decide if such a big bag (well big for me anyway) is a good idea or wait for something snaller to come along.