Anyone have this bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there, I have totally fallen for this bag in a big way. However, it is a large bag and I fear that it may be just too big for me. I'm more of a small bag girl really and worry that I wouldn't know what to do with such a monster sized bag. Does anyone have this style of bag? It would be great if I could see a pic or two with someone modelling it to get a sense of scale help me make my decision. Thank you so much!

guccibag.jpg
  2. It's prettyyy

3. Yes it most certainly is a lovely bag!

I guess nobody here has one, which is a shame, I was hoping somebody was going to tell me how great it was so that I'd just have to get one myself. :P

4. I don't have one (Techno Horse-bit Shoulder bag) but I did try it on and I remember thinking that the little detils were amazing. It was a fashion show piece (SS'10) and been discontinued now Gucci might have some at the outlets still (or did you see it there). I don't think it was that big but then I like bags either big or small :shrugs:. Be careful though, plenty of crap fakes around :-s

5. Thank you so much for your reply, it helps a lot, especially knowing the bag's name. The one I have seen is preloved but is in great condition, it looks so beautiful. I just need to decide if such a big bag (well big for me anyway) is a good idea or wait for something snaller to come along.