Anyone have this bag?

The price and the shape of the bag is great. The only problem I'd find with this bag IMO would be the style might get out-dated quickly? Otherwise I'd agree it's a very cute bag!

They do! I could be looking at a bag and adding it to my cart and the next thing you know, it's gone. They have pretty good deals sometimes and you just need to jump at it.

I think (I might be wrong on this) that blue fly is set up so that each individual bag they have shows up separately. That is why sometimes you will see the exact same bag listed more than once... I think everything you see is exactly what they have. So, as soon as someone puts a bag in their cart, that particular bag is no longer available.

That is what I assume anyway, is that right?

i'm sorry you weren't able to get it. maybe you should keep on checking to see if it comes back b/c sometimes people return things. that would be such a nice bag to own!!!

I think (I might be wrong on this) that blue fly is set up so that each individual bag they have shows up separately. That is why sometimes you will see the exact same bag listed more than once... I think everything you see is exactly what they have. So, as soon as someone puts a bag in their cart, that particular bag is no longer available.

That is what I assume anyway, is that right?

Yes, exactly! Sorry they sold out of the bag, but like the others say, do check back often cuz some styles will pop back up. Patience is a virtue!