Anyone have these Sunnies? Limited edition pearl sunglasses 2013?

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
Does anyone have these sunglasses? If so would you please post mods? I wondered what they looked like on different shapes of face and if they are really wearable everyday glasses.
600x600xiamitalian-chanel-limited-edition-pearl-sunglasses-the-blonde-salad-chiara-ferragni-giulia-de-martin-jpgpagespeedic8_zps368e5719.jpg

600x400x8-iamitalian-giulia-de-martin-chanel-pearl-sunglasses-2013-iamitalianjpgpagespeedicvuq02EKUfY_zpsa75b796f.jpg

Does anyone have these sunglasses? If so would you please post mods? I wondered what they looked like on different shapes of face and if they are really wearable everyday glasses.

I tried them when they came out, but the pearls on the inside were too distracting for me. I just kept looking at them, so for me, I'd have preferred them on the outside. :smile:

My friend almost bought these at Bergdorfs last month but had the same complaint, it kinda makes you keep looking at the pearls and they'd cast a shadow on her eyes if the sun was overtop. I think they look super chic though!