Anyone have these new LV wallet on chain?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393788310.681655.jpg

Hi everyone, anyone here have this new style of LV? Any input will be appreciated. I wound like to know the difference of these particular style compare to Chanel WOC TIA :smile:

2. These are much smaller than Chanel and the strap is shorter. It really is a wallet with a small chain versus the Chanel, which is small, but can hold a phone plus the essentials.

3. I have it in Amarante but I don't own the Chanel WOC to compare. In a previous thread there were some users that had trouble removing the chain from the D ring. I didn't have this problem with mine but I guess I was lucky. There was another user that mentioned this item was called back last month not sure if LV fixed it already.

4. Yes I tried this one on while picking up my preorder items. It is really pretty but not practical. I would rather in this case spend a little more and get the chanel WOC or just get the lv vernis Rossmore pm which both come with a long strap

5. Thank's for the informations :smile:

6. Yeah good to know! I thought this would be a good sub for the Ana but I guess not!

7. Do you like the Ana? Compare to Chanel WOC, what do you think of it?

8. It's pretty, but I like the Ana more since it comes with an additional strap and the bag is a little bit bigger.