Anyone have the Trio Edge bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone here has the Trio Edge bag? I just came back from trying it on, thinking it was the Trio Oversized bag (I am confused!). I have to say I was disappointed that the Trio Edge's shoulder strap is short (cannot wear crossbody, only as a shoulder bag), though the leather was very nice. Unlike the regular Trio, the Trio Edge interior lining looked to be leather as well-

It even had a cute outside pocket in the back:smile:

The removable strap & clasps were a nice feature, so you can wear as a clutch, but the 3 pouches cannot be separated like the regular size.

In terms of interior space, it fit my long zip-around wallet (in the middle pouch) & lipstick, keys/key chain in another pouch, but really felt like it was clutch-size.

Anyways, just wanted to hear from others how they are enjoying their Trio Edge bags as sadly, I felt I had to pass on this one.

Would've been great if the strap was long enough as a crossbody! (BTW, in the US, it was priced @ USD 1950).

2. I just saw a Edge Trio in real life. I think that is quite a different style from the original trio. Original trio is a casual bag whereas Edge Trio is more elegant. I personal prefer the original trio.

3. I agree with you, the original trio has a more casual look & the price seems reasonable. I did, however, like the clasps used for the shoulder strap on the Trio Edge, but it really is a shoulder-bag style (or clutch w/o the strap). The leather on the Trio Edge seemed elegant-