Anyone have the Traveler Tote (The Tote Bag large)

I want both the blue and black. I want one as my school bag and one as an everyday bag. Do y’all think a 3 inch binder could fit into the small? I just need to fit an iPad, pencil pouch and the binder into my bag. I really love the strap and think the large is to big.

I want both the blue and black. I want one as my school bag and one as an everyday bag. Do y’all think a 3 inch binder could fit into the small? I just need to fit an iPad, pencil pouch and the binder into my bag. I really love the strap and think the large is to big.
Hi. I have both the small and the large tote and love them both for different purposes. I have an iPad Pro and it fits in the small ok. I’m in Australia so not sure of the dimensions of a 3 inch binder but happy to check if you want to send through dimensions.

Attachments

• 9B539535-F951-4F3F-BD85-F066134E27BC.jpeg
    9B539535-F951-4F3F-BD85-F066134E27BC.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 71D5D6A8-1988-41CB-81DD-A30E7E62CA75.jpeg
    71D5D6A8-1988-41CB-81DD-A30E7E62CA75.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 46
Hi. I have both the small and the large tote and love them both for different purposes. I have an iPad Pro and it fits in the small ok. I’m in Australia so not sure of the dimensions of a 3 inch binder but happy to check if you want to send through dimensions.
Thank you so much. A binder won’t fit in the small but a couple of regular spiral notebooks and a folder should which is honestly all I need. Now it’s to decide which model to get or just get both in the small. I’m leaning toward 2 smalls. Hopefully I can find a deal.

I just checked an I have a folder that is just over 3 inches it fits but you can’t zip the bag with it in it

Reactions: CassieShaw
I just got the large version of the tote from Neimus and love it. It will be used as a weekender bag whenever I travel with my kids. Its large enough to fit some clothes, makeup and laptop. I love it!

Attachments

• 20210320_184059.jpg
    20210320_184059.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 43
I just got the large version of the tote from Neimus and love it. It will be used as a weekender bag whenever I travel with my kids. Its large enough to fit some clothes, makeup and laptop. I love it!

What color would you call this? I really like the design of this style, but in some pics I have seen, it looks like a yellowish cream color, and in others almost white. In your pic it almost looks white.

Reactions: gregbeajon2020
What color would you call this? I really like the design of this style, but in some pics I have seen, it looks like a yellowish cream color, and in others almost white. In your pic it almost looks white.
So its actually a light khaki in normal daylight. It gets a little washed out with fluorescent lighting. I would consider it in the light beige family no matter what though. Not white and definitely not yellow. It is called "warm sand".

Reactions: AnastasiaRuth
Hello Ladies. Could somebody please provide me the measurements of the Small Traveler Tote, the length at the base and the height. Thank you in advance. I've looked it up online, but none of the stores/ websites dimensions are the same . Thanks again :smile:

Hello Ladies. Could somebody please provide me the measurements of the Small Traveler Tote, the length at the base and the height. Thank you in advance. I've looked it up online, but none of the stores/ websites dimensions are the same . Thanks again :smile:
Hi. I have the small in ocean. It’s measurements are 13 inch Length by approx 5 1/2 inch wide and 10 inch height. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jules 8
I have to ask - I am looking at these and wondering the wear and tear on the canvas and shearling ones. How have they held up my lovelies?
I've only had the bag for a month but I have used it everyday as my work bag (canvas one) and its held up nicely. I am not a bag owner who is careful by any means (I even put them on the floor :shocked:) and no tears or rips. Its a heavier canvas material. I will say, be careful because it stains much easier in the tan color. I accidentally spilled some coffee near it and it absorbed it like a damn paper towel. Thankfully my tide pen helped fix it. But no tears or rips :biggrin:

I have to ask - I am looking at these and wondering the wear and tear on the canvas and shearling ones. How have they held up my lovelies?
I use my large one for work and it’s held up nicely. Mine still looks great. Very minor rubbing/fading on the top corner but nothing worth worrying about -might need a clean lol! My auntie has the neutral version and spilt something on it -popped it the Washington machine and it’s all good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 25