anyone have the totally monogram mm tote?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Does anyone have the totally monogram tote? I am considering it. I have yet to see this in person. If you have it, do you like it? and what color did you get it in? are the straps comfortable and is it lightweight? Thanks Ladies.

I have both the azur and the mono. I have been carrying the azur since the day I bought it (over a month), and it is easily one of the most comfortable bags I have. The straps are just the right length, & the canvas is very soft!

The mono still hasn't made her debut b/c I am so enamored with the azur. I will probably switch to the mono in the fall.

All of my other LVs have been neglected b/c of the totally. Even my Melrose.

I never considered it because so many thought it looked like a diaper bag. But, I saw a lady carrying the MM in mono this last weekend, and it looked great! I loved it. She had it on her shoulder and it looked so comfortable. I'm putting the MM in mono on my Wish List!

Last edited:
I just bought one in the monogram canvas on Friday. It was my first LV, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's light, fits perfectly on the shoulder, and it has large side pockets on the inside. I put all the stuff I need to access daily in those pockets, and all the stuff I just need to carry with me is underneath. The side pockets are great too. Holds my keys and phone and would hold a water bottle, magazine or anything else you need to throw in there. I cannot say enough good things about the bag. It was exactly what I was looking for in a tote.

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,038
My roommate has the Totally MM and she is obsessed with it. It is her workbag. She carries it everywhere and says that it is very comfortable. She said it is the most functional bag she owns.

I have the momo mm and it is so easy to carry. It is really comfortable on the shoulder and doesn't slip off the shoulder like some other double strap bags can. I carry this bag more than any I own!

Once the bag is hopefully released in damier ebene, I plan to buy one of those as well. It is a bag that you become obsessed with once you have it b/c it is just so comfortable & darn easy to carry.